Nuffnang

Thursday, March 19, 2009

On Working

By May 2009, I'm officially unemployed. Yeah! Not that I'm currently working but I'm about to graduate this April and has no work. I didn't apply yet but I'm starting to find job related to my undergrad course online. So far, I have no luck finding anything for undergrad. One of the things I'm looking for my work is the location. I'm planning to apply to work in Singapore but unfortunately I can't find anything. *sigh*

I'm a budding archivist. I'll apply in Masters in Archival Studies in University of British Columbia by next year. I hope to find part time work there before going back here in the Philippines. That's my initial plan as of now. My parents want me to take LAE, again. I'm thinking about it. I'm not that into law. But we'll see.

So many plans so little time? Nooot!

CONGRATS GRADUATES OF 2009!
Welcome to the reality of being unemployed! lol

xoxo,
_M_

No comments:

Post a Comment