Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

And this is how I blahg

Blah + g / -gging.
Blahg or Blahgging is the term that I invented to refer to nonsense blog or blogging.


So this is how I blahg.

I don't know what to feel right now.
I should be happy because our major event was a success.
I should be grateful because things are going pretty well.
I know I'm tired and need a break from everything.
I know I must work (very) hard on my thesis and my 5 other subjects. Boo!

One thing is for sure, if I want to graduate this semester, I MUST NOT PROCASTINATE.
Dang! Why oh Why nauso pa ang thesis?!

And just today, I lost my Php1000. Huhu.
I'm saving it pa naman for my future gimiks pero nawalang parang bula. Boo Marj!
You're a loser!

Yeah, I'm hating myself right now.

And after all this, I want to travel.
Plans have been made but I know I needed to graduate first before I can travel. Yay!

Peace out!
_M_

No comments:

Post a Comment