Nuffnang

Saturday, March 14, 2009

On changes

A friend asked "Do you still know me?"
Then I realized, I don't know him that well.
There's a lot of things that I can say I about him but do I really really know him? No!

People keep on saying that the past months changed them in many different way.
But may I ask you, Is the change for the good? Or is it for the worst?
Or are we too involve in making ourselves center of everything that it destroys the person that we used to be?
Because I did this and that, I'm a changed person. I'm a good person.
It's not LIKE that.


You can't say that you know that person too well because you don't.
You can't conclude and say "Hey, I know you! You shouldn't blah blah blah"
You can't say you've changed if the people around you don't notice it.

Change can make or break you.
Walk the talk. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment