Nuffnang

Friday, March 13, 2009

On happiness

Yesterday, I passed my thesis first draft. Was I happy? A bit, yeah.
I don't know, there's something in me that's keeping me from being happy.
Maybe because I know that this coming weeks I'll be busy with revising my thesis and trying to correct the mistakes that I've done this past year. Is it too late? I'm not sure. At least I'll try to do something before I'll graduate.

I am thankful for the new and not so new (hehe) friends that I have right now.
They'll get to know you before judging. And most importantly, they'll listen to you before concluding. Thanks, guys!

I am lucky and happy to have you.
My weekly dinner-mates, plurkmates, and gossip-mates (haha!), THANK YOU! :)

[I maybe not vocal of how I appreciate you guys. At least, I know you can feel it naman right? haha]

xoxo,
_M_

No comments:

Post a Comment