Nuffnang

Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Year's Resolution... NOT!

I'M NOT GOING TO WRITE ANY RESOLUTIONS THAT I WANT TO DO OR ACCOMPLISH BY 2011. Coz I always end up not accomplishing ANY from my "list". But this I promise, is true, I'll do better and be great this 2011 and the years after that. That's the only way I know how to live these days despite everything that's been happening around me.

2010 taught me to not give up easily, to have faith, to love and to be merry, to not judge, to not hate, to understand and to be great. 2010 is the worst year in my 21 years of existence, as I turn 22 next year, I still have lots of things to learn and experience. I'm taking it one day at a time step by step. Most importantly, 2010 has taught me to slow down and think every actions and decisions I have to make for it will decide what will happen in the future.

As Christmas is fast approaching, I can only thank all my friends, my family, and those, thru their simple actions, made me feel loved and appreciated. I hope I echoed that appreciation. I do wish you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. This is my gift to you, my sincerity as a friend, a relative, and as a good child of the Lord.

To Him, thank you for always being there. I used to question your power and existence but now I know that you have plans for all of us and I offer my all to you. Things happen for a reason and this is just your way of teaching us to learn from our mistakes. Thank you for all the problems, it made me stronger. It made me realize my shortcomings.

xxoo, _M

No comments:

Post a Comment