Nuffnang

Friday, December 17, 2010

MY CHRISTMAS WISH THIS YEAR: A NOKIA C7

I know I already asked for a fossil watch here but since my brother gave me his old swatch watch (tonguetwisteralert!) I'm OK with a hand me down. But but this NOKIA C7 will make my 2010 year a little better.

Dear Santa, I've been a good girl this year and I deserve this C7. Please make me a happy kid this Christmas, pretty please?
It's my dream phone! I'm dying to own this sexy C7!

I love everything about it and it's about time for my 4-year old phone to retire. A cellphone perfect for my blogging because of it's 8MP camera (ya heard it right), updating my socnets (social networks) with it's integrated social networks feature and just to show and brag the beauty of C7 because of it's sleek design that is hard to not notice.
It takes my breath away. *drools* Can make anyone jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment