Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My BOYS

Uhm not really. LOL

Been fangirling for a week now because of Sungkyunkwan Scandal's Lee Sun Joon (portrayed by Micky Yoochun of JYJ). A week of series and movies exchange with my boss and Shiri, my new friend. Then I realized that there's something in common with them...

Micky Yoochun of JYJ
from his twitter account

I really really like him in Sungkyunkwan Scandal. His character, is my type of guy.

He smiles with his eyes and lips and look at those cheeks! LOL

Yoo Ah-in from Sungkyunkwan Scandal


 Lee Min Ho from Boys Over Flowers


Jerry Yan from Meteor Garden


If you already watched the shows I've mentioned above, you have an idea what type of guy turns me on. Yeah, I like guys (or the characters that they are playing) that are reserved, clean looking, romantic, has a bad boy image, smart, has a lot of sense of humor, humble, will do anything to protect me, is comfortable of himself and of course, will love my imperfections. I don't like very pretty (prettier than me) looking guys and playboys. I had my fair share of playboys and it didn't go well.

I'm going gaga over Micky Yoochun right now. Watched all his videos last night in youtube and I'm in love. HAHAHA. This too shall pass. And this is why I kinda hate watching Korean drama esp that has a romantic comedy theme. I always fell in love with the leading man. I'm a hopeless romantic. *sigh* How I wish I can meet one of them (especially Micky Yoochun, I added him on twitter lolz)! In my dreams. I need to wake up soon but I'd rather sleep and never wake up coz Yoochun's in it! *evilsmirk

What stuck to me the most with what my boss' said about boys was...
Don't rush to marry or fall in love. It'll come your way when you least expect it.
 So Micky Yoochun, when I visit Korea someday please make it sure that our paths will cross. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment