Nuffnang

Friday, April 17, 2009

What I Can Do...

By end of this month, I'm home bound to our province for a month or so. I'll have my vacation there, finally. There are two major things I want to do when I'm there. First, to visit all the tourist/beautiful places in our province and blog about it. That's the only thing I can do, for now, for my beloved province. Second is focused on literacy programs in our province. It'll be great if I can donate as many books as I can with the help of our LGU and kind hearted individuals. I know the second one is a bit ambitious but there's no harm in trying.

And no, I'm not running for any position this May 2010 elections. I'm not even qualified to run, I think. I have other/bigger plans than seeking a position.

I'll register first as a voter. :)

x0x0,
_M_

2 comments:

  1. a la BLBR program hehe. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! Maganda kasi ung BLBR. Yaan mo pag natuloy un i-invite kita sa province namin. :D

    ReplyDelete