Nuffnang

Friday, April 10, 2009

Reasons Why [I think] I'm Still Single

Just read a post regarding why we, ladies, are still single. Then I realized, it's been three years since my last boyfriend. I made me think, why I'm still single right now.

1. I'm too busy. Lame excuse, right? But that's the truth. I was busy with my org and with my studies and having a boyfriend is not an option for me.

2. No one interests me. Oh, there's one but it failed. Haha. But other than that guy, nada.

3. I'm one of the boys. I grew up with my brothers and that explains why I get along mostly with boys within the group. And maybe, they find me as their lil sis or something.

4. I don't care much if everyone's hooking up. Seriously. I don't need another "problem" or "drama". I have enough of that with my family and having another problem is a no-no as of now.

5. I haven't found the one and I'm not searching. I'm waiting for the that guy to arrive. Na-traffic siguro. lol

6. When I met him, I'll now he's the one. I don't believe in having a criteria for finding the one, I mean who am I set to set a criteria for I [maybe] don't deserve the pretty-perfect-uber rich guy.

Bottomline is... I'm not in a rush of finding the one. I'm enjoying the single life right now and I know it won't be too soon that I'll find him. I'll wait. I know he's just out there, just lost.

x0x0
_M_

No comments:

Post a Comment