Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh how time flies...




















I saw this picture of us (me and my thesis-mates) cramming for our thesis that day (and night)...

We had to ask our dearest Dean and Mang Fred to wait for us until all the printing is finished. They were kind enough to allowed us to stay until 8:30 that evening.

We were rushing things--pagination, preliminary pages, format, etc--just to submit our thesis that night.

We were rushing, cramming, and were very nervous that whole week for we don't know if we can make it to the deadline. Because some like Chad and Dan already passed their thesis but for me, von, rex, jen, and rico we're still revising and waiting to be endorsed by our advisers.

One week of late night thesis-ing at Katipunan or somewhere that has wi-fi and nice food. Once we did our thesis at Petron Square in Katipunan with Chad and Jen.

One week of no sleep thinking if we can make it to the deadline or not.

One week of bonding with my thesis-mates especially with Rico whom I never get to hang out with but because of our thesis, I can say I know Rico better now that I did before.

Prolly the best part of our one week of thesis-ing is the asaran moments. It was a super fun (and exhausting) week for us. Parang gusto ko pa ulet mag-thesis because of it. That was the only time that I feel that I'm doing my thesis. Petiks lang kasi ako before.

I'll post another blog of my college life journey to make it to the end.

For now, let me say my deepest gratitude to my family for the support (read: financial), my friends who keep me sane, my thesis-mates na haggard dahil sa thesis, to my adviser, to our Dean, and to God Almighty who helped a lot throughout the completion of my thesis.

Oh how time flies... Parang kelan lang grumad ng HS, now I'm about to graduate college.

xoxo
_M_


Photo Credits to Sir Igor

No comments:

Post a Comment