Nuffnang

Sunday, January 18, 2009

On the things that I want

Been searching online for the things that I want to buy or my dad can buy for me. But, I can't ask me them to buy this and that for I know they're are working hard for us to have a good life and buying these gadgets is just a "waste of money" for them and besides I can buy this stuff myself when I start to work or win a contest? LOL.

I'm gaga over this gadgets:
1. PowerShot SD990 IS
2. HP Pavilion dv5t Special edition series
3. Sony Ericsson Xperia X1

Oh well, I'm saving up now for our (Teddy and I) trip abroad after graduation. This is our gift to ourselves after four years of studying in college. Gawd. Wish that I can save until April or May.
I do accept donations and/or free tickets to anywhere in and out of the country. LOL.

I want to do a lot of things but money is keeping me from doing them. I can't wait til grad to work and earn my own money so that I won't bother my parents re allowance and other expenses. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment