Nuffnang

Thursday, January 15, 2009

On Studying Abroad

I really really want to study abroad. I like going from one place to another. I like adventures and experiencing new things. I want to step out of my comfort zone. I want challenge. I want to do a lot of things. But first, I have to graduate.

Thesis is my boyfriend. I know I can finish my thesis this semester, di pwedeng hindi. I have a lot of plans, I want to grow pa. My priority now is to finish college. My lovelife can wait, seriously. I can't manage having a bf, leading an organization and academics all at the same time, that's suicide.

I'm just thankful that everything's going pretty well. I just need to be determined and to stick to my plans. I need to have fun and to enjoy my last semester.

So dear friends, bear with my ngarag and wala sa mood days. Two months. Yes, two months nalang. :)

_M_

No comments:

Post a Comment