Nuffnang

Thursday, January 22, 2009

On missing my sister

My sister arrived from China late last night. We didn't got the chance to talk, the usual "hi" and "kamusta ang graduating?". I didn't even know that she's arriving but I wasn't shocked to know. Oh well, that's how our life is right now. We're not that close really but we like same things, we used to go shopping together, and kwentuhan about UP. She's my idol when it comes to studying. She graduated elementary, high school, and college with flying colors. I can never do what she did.

I'm missing her a lot this days (years). When I was in Baguio during my freshie year, she used to visit me and vice versa. Then I decided to transfer here in Diliman to be close to her and to my older brothers but she left for Vietnam that very same year. We never really got to bond for a long time and when she came back she introduced us to her boyfriend/fiance. I liked him at first but I'm hating him now for taking away my sister from me. Selfish I know but that's what really happenning right now. Since she started working abroad and whenever she comes back we're like not sisters. She'll just say Hi and I'll say Hello.

Earlier tonight, I saw this note saying "To My Little Sister. Love Ate". I can't help but cry. Honestly, I want to spend a day with her and just be with her, my dearest Ate. Maybe someday we'll spend more time with one another... Maybe someday everything will be back to normal... Maybe someday I'll have my Ate back... Maybe someday... Maybe.

I miss you and I love you, Ate.

You little sister,
_M_

1 comment: