Nuffnang

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Waddup?

O-kay... Enough hiatus and back to blahgging. Wowsa! Lot of things happened for the past 5 months. To summarize my five months: I got dumped, reconnected with my friends aka support group, drank everyday since I got dumped, my contract expired, jobless, and a forever bum.

Nah! All is well now. Friends have been very very supportive and comforting during those times. Salamat for the everyday inuman! Thank you, gu(a)ys! I also got a job, yes, someone hired me but I'm still waiting for an exam before I can start working. Waiting, waiting, and waiting. The only thing I can do now. I'm excited though. I want this job to last and I'll work hard to save, save, and save.

Within the year I want to accomplish the following:
>Take and PASS LAE
>Apply and be ACCEPTED in a scholarship abroad
>SAVE money to buy something for my parents' new house
>Be a super duper uber cool and nice aunt to our family's little princess Savannah
>Be a good employee and a better catholic, friend and daughter
>Travel somewhere--local or international
>BE THE BEST TO ACCOMPLISH THIS LIST

I want to do well this year. :)
Seriously, the past several months was spent of being wild and wasted and that's totally over for me. Enough is enough. I want to move on, do good, and be great!

And this I promise, I'll update this blog more often. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment