Nuffnang

Friday, July 16, 2010

I blog because...

I blog because... It's the only way I can express my own opinion without people making a big fuss about it. I don't usually blog how I hate other people it's just wrong and I have no time to hate. I'm a bum but hating is not worth my time and effort.

I blog because... I want to practice my english. You see, English is not my main language. I grew up with nannies until I was 19y/o. Being with my nannies 24/7 exposed me with Tagalog Pocketbooks as my bedtime stories instead of the english children's literature. I suck at english grammar. Pardon my grammar errors to those grammar nazis reading my blog. :)

I blog because... I can. I'm encouraging everyone especially those teens who are at lost with themselves. Blogging is a great way to release steam and let it all out. People won't judge you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment