Nuffnang

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Treasures of the Islands at SM Megamall Megatrade Hall 1 and 2


Treasures of the Islands is part of the One Town One Product (OTOP) trade fair of different towns, provinces, and municipalities in the country. All they native products are showcased in this fair. And for the third time, Daet, Camarines Norte joined this awesome event. Daet On The Go booth is headed by my dearest aunt, Mrs. Lilia Avellana, Head of Technology and Livelihood Development Center of our province. I asked my dad if we can drop by the fair and he agreed. We met up with my aunt. While the two grown-ups were talking about something, I got the chance to see the booths. I was awed with the products from bags, shoes, furniture, knitted clothes, and foods. I bought a pair of shoes from Liliw, Laguna for only 350 pesos and sling bag made from cow's leather for only 180pesos. Cheap prices for quality products!


So, I'm inviting you all to visit and support Treasures of the Islands (OTOP) and don't forget to drop by at the Daet Food Processors, Inc. booth no.89.



Information:
Treasures of the Islands (OTOP)
SM Megamall Bldg. A
Megatrade Hall 1 and 2
July 8-12, 2009

I support Filipino Products...
x0x0,

_M_

No comments:

Post a Comment