Nuffnang

Friday, July 17, 2009

For the friendship!

Last night, I went out with the two sweetest girls I've ever met in my life. I'm lucky to have them as my girlfriends. It was a sad night for us because Ara's leaving nextweek for Oman (Muscat) because of work and she's staying there for 3 years. Yes, 3 years. So Teddy and I made a promise that we'll visit her next year whether in Europe or in Oman. And I can't wait for that Europe trip.

Last night also was full of goodbyes for us three. Since we're all working, we need to manage to have time to meet and make kwento to one another especially about of love life. Yikee! We said goodbyes to our past love. We said goodbye to heartaches. We said goodbye to College and welcome the world of Yuppies. Hehe. But as they said, goodbye doesn't mean forever and it doesn't mean we'll never be together again. It's just a temporary status. But one thing for sure, we'll never say goodbye to the friendship that started in the mountains of Baguio and in the university we call UP Naming Mahal.

Teddy and Ara, thanks for the sweetest memories during college. Now, let's make sweetest-est memories as we face the challenge of the working world. Cheesy! I'll miss you both. And you never know how much I love love you and our friendship. My idols when it comes to love.

Cheers, dearests!
x0x0,
_M_

No comments:

Post a Comment