Nuffnang

Sunday, January 24, 2010

This pic was taken before my thesis presentation. Truthfully, I did my thesis proposal in less than a week. One whole week of sleeping late, non-stop writing, and whining. It's been over a year now since this pic was taken, Dec.11, 2008 to be exact. The other girl in the pic is Kate.
I remember how nervous I am before, during, and after the presentation. I said to myself, I'll graduate no matter what it takes.

This is during the presentation where the panelists told me to sit and we'll discuss further my topic. At this point, I was nervous that they'll tell me that I need to change my topic and needs to present again. Luckily, they didn't. I left the room dazed of what happened during my 20minute presentation. I barely remember what the panelist told me.

It's been over a year... and I miss school.
I miss studying and in the company of my friends.
Seven months of work and I'm not happy happy.

x0x0,
_M_

No comments:

Post a Comment