Nuffnang

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Sweet September

Two months I ago, I thought I'll be fine not being with someone. But last night and the times that I wasn't with him was a sad night to not be able to share my happy moments with him.

Two months I ago, I wasn't even searching for him but he came.

Two months I ago, I'm happy with my life but not this happy now that I have him in my life.

Two months I ago, I would say that it sucks to have someone reporting your day to day activities but now I'm enjoying everything.

Exactly two months I ago, I met this someone that changed my life. He loved and cared for me like no one else. Two months I ago, I fell in love with this great guy who value his family more than anything in this world. He's my right kind of wrong. My sweet september! :)

x0x0
_M_

No comments:

Post a Comment